Hello everyone.
I want some help with plots.
I have some robots in an area. Every robot is placed on x,y coordinates and
every robot has a power consumption of some watts. I would like to show where
are the robots by showing in a map dots (where every dots is the x,y
coordinate).
Below that dot it would be nice to write the watt consumption but also use some
colors to denote different classes of consumption. So 10-20watt should be
denoted by blue 20-30 with red, 30-40 with pink and so on.

Which is the appropriate plot function for that?

Regards
Alex