Dear List I'm a newbie R user.
I'm utilizing the list function in order to make a var like this:
clusters<-list(a=var1,b=var2....) My problem is that the total numer of
variables that I need to include in my list is up to 200. I've the text
string with the complete list of my variables but is too long to cut and
paste in my bash shell.
So is there a way too import the list from a text file?
Thank you very much for any kind of help
Guido

--
Guido Leoni
National Research Institute on Food and Nutrition

tel     + 39 06 51 49 41 (operator)
        + 39 06 51 49 498 (direct)