Thank you for your kind comments.
I tried different algorithms such as BFGS, CG, and so on. However, the
choice of algorithms was not effective on reducing computation time.

Instead, your second suggestion of coding the gradient of minimization
function was a little bit successful to reduce computation time. It was
twice faster than before. I appreciate you for your help.