Hi,

I am not sure if it is more robust than a discriminant function but it is
certainly capable if differentiating between species based on morphology. I
used 12 measurements in my fish.

What did your PCA results show?

Unfortunately I haven't got round to publishing my data yet but I can send you
a paper by my supervisor who did a similar analysis looking at morphological
differentiation in cichlids in Africa.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone