On 2011-01-14 06:20, Sarah Goslee wrote:
Are you certain they are numeric? Have you tried
str() on your data?

Sarah

Silvano:

As Sarah says, do str(dados) to see that 'doses' is
NOT numeric. The error message is very clear; it tells you
that 'doses' is a factor. My guess is that you imported
your data from somewhere and somehow managed to import
'doses' as a factor. My advice is to ALWAYS do an str()
after importing/changing data.

Peter Ehlers