Hi all,
I am hoping to get R installed configured at work, on an HP-Unix server.  R
was installed but was not configured correctly because we do not have a
Fortran compiler for HP unix.  The IT guys sent me an email with some
questions that I hope to get some help in anwsering.
"
We need the information for "R" software that it is really compatible with
hpux or not .
If compatible , then which version of hpux reqd ? what are other dependency
to load "R" ?
What will be the patch level and FORTRAN version ?
Also is there any other s/w equivalent to "R" which can be tested on hpux ?
"

--
Joseph C. Magagnoli