Hello,

I'm wondering if someone may be able to help me, and do apologize if there is a
simple and obvious solution for this. I am somewhat new to R, and have been
searching for a simple solution for a couple of days.

I am interested in finding a tool that allows me to plot a stacked bar plot.

My data set is in the following format:

data<-data.frame(Sex=c("M","F","M","F","F"), Number=c(10,3,1,2,3),
Group_size=c(1,1,2,2,2))

I would like to have the factor "Sex" stacked, "Group size" as a Factor on the
X axis, and "Number" on the Y axis (summed so that there is only one value for
each Sex by Group_size combination).

Many, many thanks for any help you may be able to offer!

Chandra