On Wed, 11 May 2011, Uwe Ligges wrote:

1. Upgrade to a recent version of R.
2. download the whole source package and untar it
3. change the files
4. R CMD build it
5. R CMD INSTALL it

For more details see the manual R Installation and Administration as well as Writing R Extensions if the Fortran changes are not trivial or you need other details for applying changes.

It seems this is about package LogicReg, not LogicForest.

Google suggests that this is about the following page:
http://kooperberg.fhcrc.org/logic/helpfiles/logreg.myown.html
and my guess is that you are supposed to rename condlogic.ff.
But (as the posting guide asked) you need to ask the authors
of the confusing documentation for clarification.

R 2.10.1 is seriously old now: please update as the posting guide suggested.

Uwe Ligges