Hi Users,

I am trying to plot 95% confidence ellipses around the 4 groupings found in
a PCA ordination and identified a-priori by clustering. I am using
ordiellipse to plot the ellipses and it works fine except one of my groups
contains only 2 sites and I cannot get an ellipse around them. I'm assuming
that 2 points is not enough to perform the relevant calculations here,
however I would like to plot one if I could, if only for the sake of
pictorial consistency.

Andy

--
Andrew Halford Ph.D