Then don't define BPGC inside another function.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing

Franckx Laurent <laurent.fran...@vito.be> wrote:

Dear all

I have written a function, "calibrateCES", in which a function is called,
"BPGC", which was written in the enclosure of "calibrateCES". Until the most
recent version of my program, "calibrateCES" always used "BPGC" as planned.
Following a modification which does not affect "BPGC" directly (although it
does affect one of the arguments of "BPGC"), I now get the following error
message:
        Error: could not find function "BPGC"
When I defined "BPGC" in "calibrateCES", the problem disappears, but this is
definitely not the solution I want, because I want "BPGC" to be available for
other functions as well.

Laurent Franckx

Uniting expertise from different fields of technology enhances the development
of innovative methods for sustainable production.
Join the third edition of the international congress 'Innovation for
Sustainable Production 2012'
May, 6-9, 2012 - Bruges (Belgium)
http://www.i-sup2012.org
---
This e-mail, any attachments and the information it contains are confidential
and meant only for the use of the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may
not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its
contents) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should
destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and
delete the e-mail from any computer.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this e-mail and its attachments. As our company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments we
recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.