Hi,

I am running R on a cluster. Basic packages are installed at
~/MyHome/lib64/R/library/ and add-ons packages are installed at
~/R/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu-library/2.5/. Both directories were created by R
by default.

Problems arises when I use add-on packages, R complains that they can't be
found and exit. As a hack, I copied the add-on packages to where basic
packages are installed.

Questions:
A) Can I specify where the add-on packages should be installed, and how ? I
would like to install them at where the basic packages are.
B) I even specify explicity the path of add-on packages by library(gplots,
lib.loc="~/R/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu-library/2.5/"). That still fails, what
should be the correct way ?

Thanks