Hello,

I need to transform an input csv file into two output files, ready to be used.
It seems that R is suiting for this action, but I have no single knowledge of
the R code (very few scripting experience in two other languages, from 10 years
ago...) and I would need to have a script that is doing what I need, to start
with.
Is someone ready to help me ?  This would be so great ! We can discuss about a
compensation fee if necessary.
The instructions about what has to be done and three exemple files (one input
and two output files) are ready to be sent.

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Philippe, from Belgium