Hello ALL!
I am running Linux, Fedora 15 64-bits, and R on it. I need to use
WinBUGS and R2WinBUGS, but as far as I read, WinBUGS is closed project,
to be continued with/as OpenBUGS. Thus, I have found R2OpenBUGS on
OpenBUGS Contributed Code (http://openbugs.info/w/UserContributedCode),
not on CRAN. Author(s) states that it is equivalent for R2WinBUGS. I
tried briefly, and realized few minor differences. However, it seems to
work. I wonder if anyone checked thoroughly equivalence of WinBUGS and
OpenBUGS, and R2WinBUGS and R2OpenBUGS.
Please, share your experience with us!

All the best,
PM