Cem,

Thanks for your comments.

1. <http://cran.r-project.org/> and select Search in the left-hand panel.

2. Use a filter to funnel r-help into it's own area and review as desired.

3. I find that there are many posts that have been quite educational and have helped me with analyses.

4. Although HTML produces pretty posts many of us don't find that the information content is increased.

5. Yes, a picture is often worth 1K words and I'll agree there are times when they are needed. However, mailbox size (a picture is often 10K words or more) may be more important than number of messages. Reproducible code usually is sufficient to demonstrate the problem.

Clint

--
Clint Bowman                    INTERNET:       cl...@ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler             INTERNET:       cl...@math.utah.edu

        USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
        Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274