Thanks Peter. I was knowing that R had not found the header tk.h file.
But i did not where it was. I opened my Manage Packages Synaptic and
installed tk-dev and other similar packages, and voila! It work. I
coul install tkrplot and the other packages that i was needing.

THANKS, for your answer, "This is part of your Linux distribution".

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:08 PM, peter dalgaard <pda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2011, at 15:31 , Marcos Amaris Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> Hello people. My problem is that when I try to install the package
>> tkrplot, I got the next problem:
>
> You seem to be missing the tk.h file. This is, most likely, in a tcl/tk
> development package that you haven't installed. This is part of your Linux
> distribution, not R. (You're not telling us which Linux you are running, and
> it can't be pinpointed any further without that information, but look for
> something like tk-devel and tcl-devel.)
>

>>> install.packages("tkrplot")
>> Installing package(s) into ‘/home/marcos/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.13’
>> (as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
>> probando la URL
>> 'http://www.vps.fmvz.usp.br/CRAN/src/contrib/tkrplot_0.0-23.tar.gz'
>> Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 39037 bytes (38 Kb)
>> URL abierta
>> downloaded 38 Kb
>>
>> * installing *source* package ‘tkrplot’ ...
>> configure: creating ./config.status
>> config.status: creating src/Makevars
>> ** libs
>> gcc -I/usr/share/R/include -I/usr/include/tcl8.5 -I/usr/include/tcl8.5
>>    -fpic  -std=gnu99 -O3 -pipe  -g -c tcltkimg.c -o tcltkimg.o
>> tcltkimg.c:2:16: fatal error: tk.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
>> compilation terminated.
>> make: *** [tcltkimg.o] Error 1
>> ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘tkrplot’
>> * removing ‘/home/marcos/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/2.13/tkrplot’
>> Warning in install.packages :
>>  installation of package 'tkrplot' had non-zero exit status
>>
>> The downloaded packages are in
>>       ‘/tmp/RtmpHRfZ1k/downloaded_packages’
>>
>> In this moment I have R version 2.13.2 (2011-09-30). I stayed
>> thankfull for the any help.
>>
>> ---
>> Marcos Amaris Gonzalez

> Peter Dalgaard, Professor,