On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Joao Fadista wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Every iteration produces a text data.frame directly into a file without saving it in R. And every iteration overwrites the data produced from the previous iteration. So what I would like to do is being able not to overwrite the data of any iteration but adding it to the same file with maybe the functions paste or rbind.

If you are using write.table, then pay more attention to the append parameter documented in the help file.
--
David.

sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.2 (2011-09-30)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Swedish_Sweden.1252 LC_CTYPE=Swedish_Sweden.1252 LC_MONETARY=Swedish_Sweden.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C LC_TIME=Swedish_Sweden.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] MatrixEQTL_1.2.0

[1] tools_2.13.2