>From what I can see the function does not give back this information
(either in the print output or the output object structure itself).

The thing is that I have never studied the statistic used for this test, so
I am not sure how it works and if giving the SS MS is meaningful or not.
But if you want to dig in, simply write in R the command:
oneway.test

The code that seems to be relevant is near the end:
    }
    else {
        m <- sum(w.i * m.i)/sum.w.i
        STATISTIC <- sum(w.i * (m.i - m)^2)/((k - 1) * (1 + 2 *
            (k - 2) * tmp))
        PARAMETER <- c(k - 1, 1/(3 * tmp))
        PVAL <- pf(STATISTIC, k - 1, 1/(3 * tmp), lower.tail = FALSE)
        METHOD <- paste(METHOD, "(not assuming equal variances)")
    }

So you could simply copy paste the full code of the function and edit it to
extract this information...

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)