All:

R is used by the NOAA/U.S. National Weather Service to generate graphics
representing real-time hydrologic ensemble (probabilistic) forecasts. Go
to: http://www.erh.noaa.gov/mmefs/ to see.

It is also used in research and development for forecast verification and
analyses for the calibration of distributed hydrologic models.

Tom

Thomas E Adams
National Weather Service
Ohio River Forecast Center