On 16.04.2012 00:16, Keith Weintraub wrote:
Folks,

If you know the answer great.

If you can tell me which command to use to find out that information please let
me know.

If this is the wrong forum, my apologies.

What is your definition of all packages?

If you mean almost all CRAN and BioC software packages plus few BioC data packages, then I see an installed size of roughly 8Gb under Windows.

Uwe Ligges

Thanks,
KW