This looks like a perfect case for an RExcel solution.
RExcel is an addin that allows you, among other things, to place an
arbitrary R function inside the
Excel automatic recalculation mode.  For details see
rcom.univie.ac.at
There are many references item listed on the wiki page in the left panel.
For further followup, please sign up for the rcom mailing list, again with
the
details on the web site.

Rich