On 12-06-26 2:48 PM, Frederico Mestre wrote:
Hello:

Sorry, this might look like a beginner question, but I'm just starting to
work on the C and R interface.

I'm trying to compile a C file (with a function) to load it to an R function
but, in the command line I keep getting a lot of errors, like:

You'll need to tell us what you did before you can expect us to interpret the error messages.

Duncan Murdoch

"C:/Program~1/R/R-215~1.0/include/Rinternals.h:1066:1: error: expected
declaration specifiers before 'SEXP'"

I've been able to compile this file before, so I

I'm using Windows 7 in a 64 bits computer.

Best regards,

Frederico