Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.dun...@gmail.com> wrote on 09/26/2012 05:35:00 PM:
> > I'd like to have the code source files from the 'local' git repository
> > without modification, where 'local' could mean c:\yada\ for one
person,
> > m:\my documents\wetlands\ for another, and
l:\foo\bar\sharedRemote\wet\ to
> > another user.
>
> Yes.  Use
>
> library(myProject)
>
> where myProject is a package containing all the scripts, written as
> functions.

Yes, the eventual fate of these functions is expected to be a package. I'd
like the pushed/pulled code to be runable as is without an intermediate
step of package creation or gsub()ing hardcoded paths.

Thanks for the quick reply,
cur

--
Curt Seeliger, Data Ranger
Raytheon Information Services - Contractor to ORD