Hello,

I have two Random Forest (RF) related questions.

1.       How do I view the classifications for the detail data of my training
data (aka trainset) that I used to build the model? I know there is an object
called predicted which I believe is a vector. To view the detail for my testset
I use the below-bind the columns together. I was trying to do something similar
for my trainset  but without putting it through the predict function. Instead
taking directly from the randomForest which I stored in FOREST_model. I really
need to get to this information to do some comparison of certain cases.

RF_DTL<-cbind(testset,predict(FOREST_model, testset, type="response"))

2.       In the RF model in R the predict function has three possible
arguments: "response", "vote" or "prob". I noticed "vote and "prob" are
identical for all records in my data set. Is this typical? If so then what is
the point of having these two arguments? Ease of use?

Dan