Hi,
I am trying to run R 2.15.2 on Win 7.
I am trying to run some example R code of the book :Portfolio Optimization with
R/Rmetrics
I was told that :
To install all packages required for the examples of this ebook we
recommendthat you install the bundle package ebookPortfolio.
This can be done with the following commands in the R environment. If there is
no binary package for your operating system, you can install the package from
source with the argument type = "source".
> install.packages("ebookPortfolio",repos =
> c("http://pkg.rmetrics.org","http://cran.r-project.org";),type =
> getOption("pkgType"))
I got :
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://pkg.rmetrics.org/src/contribWarning: package ‘ebookPortfolio’ is not
available (for R version 2.15.2)Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://pkg.rmetrics.org/bin/windows/contrib/2.15
Is this an error ?
I am a new user of R.
How to handle it ? How to install ebookPortfolio package ?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks