Hi David,

Try this:

# Data set
set.seed(123)
Category=as.factor(rep(1:15,each=10))
Value1 = rnorm(150)
Value2= rnorm(150)
yourdata=data.frame(Category,Value1,Value2)

# Global function
TTEST=function(mydata){

# Internal function
tt=function(x,y) t.test(x,y)$p.value

# p-values
for(i in 1:length(levels(mydata$Category))){
mydatai=mydata[mydata$Category==i,][,-1]
res[i]=tt(mydatai[,1],mydatai[,2])
}

# Result
data.frame(Category=levels(Category),pvalue=res)
}

TTEST(yourdata)
Category     pvalue
1         1 0.88699832