Hi,
I have data that is on a log base 2 scale.  It goes from negative factors of
2 to positive ones.  I am using barplot.  However, I don't want the data
centered at 0 - I want the min of the yaxis to be just below the lowest
value in the data. The plots are kind of deceptive switching between
positive and negative.  I see that barplot has a log option, but that
doesn't seem to be adjustable for a log base 2 scale.  Does anyone know how
to adjust the x-axis, so it's at y= -value rather than at y=0?  I''d rather
not add a factor to the data, unless I can have accurate labels on the
y-axis.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Summer