I am running as administrator.

Again, the first 2 tests worked but the 3rd is still giving me an error:
> testInstalledBasic("basic")
running strict specific tests
  running code in ‘eval-etc.R’
  comparing ‘eval-etc.Rout’ to ‘eval-etc.Rout.save’ ...[1] 1
> testInstalledBasic("both")
running strict specific tests
  running code in ‘eval-etc.R’
  comparing ‘eval-etc.Rout’ to ‘eval-etc.Rout.save’ ...[1] 1
> testInstalledPackages("base",errorsAreFatal=FALSE)
Error in setwd(outDir) : cannot change working directory

So since this my installation was standard, do you just recommend I
unistall and resintsall somewhere else?

Thank you for your help.