On 26/03/2013 1:57 PM, Santosh wrote:
Dear Rxperts!

My colleagues used SAS PROC COPY to generate the xpt files that could be
read by the available "xpt" file reading packages in R. However, I am
unable to use the R packages for reading SAS transport files generated
through SAS PROC CPORT. I have tried SASxport, Hmisc, and foreign.

I thought I had heard that SAS was now distributing some way to connect to R. So shouldn't you be asking them this question?

Duncan Murdoch

Any ideas/suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks so much!
Santosh