Use blzpack, it could work it out.

Aimin

At 02:44 AM 5/8/2008, Uwe Ligges wrote:

>kayj wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I tried to run SVD on a  500,000* 500,000 matrix and i get a message that it
>>can  not allocate a vector of length 270 mb
>

>Well, you will obviously need >> 1Tera(!)bytes of RAM just in order to
>store the matrix (or is it some sparse one?). I wonder how you managed
>that issue.
>
>Uwe Ligges
>

>>doe snayone know how to solve this problem? any ideas on other softwares
>>where I can do this? I appreciate your help
>>thanks

Aimin Yan
Baker Center for Bioinformatics and Biological Statistics
109 Office & Lab Bldg
Iowa State University,Ames, IA 50010
E-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 515-520-0821
My
server:<http://omega.psi.iastate.edu/>http<http://omega.psi.iastate.edu/>://omega.psi.iastate.edu/