Stephan Kolassa wrote:

Have you tried successively removing/commenting parts of the script before the sample() command until the problem goes away? That way you should be able to pinpoint the offending script command.

Hi,

This brings up a question I have .. is there a way to do *block* comments
with scripts? A la /* ... */ like it's done in Java or C/C++? Ie comment
more than just one line at a time.

From what I have read this is not possible in R (at least not easily), but
I am eager for someone to contradict me :-)

Thanks,
Esmail