My newer laptop died so I installed R on an older Vista laptop.
I did follow the online instructions about giving myself full control under
the R properties security tab.
I made changes in the R console file under the etc folder to use bold type
in color Black, but it is not doing what I ask.
I am still getting blue type that is not bold.
This previously worked great on the other computers I have used.
Can anyone tell me what to do?  THANKS!!!
Julie in Raleigh NC