Thanks Duncan...

Silly me, it's section 1.6.1 not version 1.6.1!

So this warning from check is not a problem in the long run:

* checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING
Undocumented code objects:
  ‘ang0to2pi’ ‘dAB’ ‘doBoxesIntersect’ ...
All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.

if I understand correctly.  I guess the reason I didn't find any documentation
is the wide lattitude which is possible.

Thank you.  Bryan