Dear R-users,

I am quite sure this is a beginner question, but i cannot manager to find the
answer on the Internet...

I am using write.table function inside some kind of loop. I'd like to write my
tables in different folders without having to change the path inside the
function every time, but rather by including a variable inside the path. For
example, i have 5 folders (named 1,2,3,4,5) , i have a variable that get values
from 1 to 5 during my loop, I'd like to insert this variable  inside the
pathway specified in the write.table so that the table are "automatically'
saved in the proper folder... But I cannot manage to find the correct syntax
for this to happen!!

Any tips ?

Best regards