On Aug 2, 2013, at 5:20 AM, Michael Dewey wrote:

> At 18:19 01/08/2013, wanjiku gichohi wrote:
>> Greetings.
>>
>> I am conducting a meta analyses that has Beta and SE values.
>>
>> I am wondering how to place the command to split the analyses. Could you
>> assist me to develop the command within the syntax? I would also like to
>> add the N and Year values in the plot. I would like my plot to look like
>> the one below:
>>
>> http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/plots:forest_plot_with_subgroups#code
>>
>> I attach here in an example of the syntax  I have come up with so far and
>> csv file I am using.
>
> This did not come through to here. You need to read the posting guide to see
> what sorts of attachment are permitted.

I think the Posting Guide would be more helpful if it specifically warned Rhelp
posters that neither .csv nor .R files will be recognized as plain text files
by the mail server. In my several years of experience reading Rhelp and
observing failures-to-include, files uniformly need to be renamed with a .txt
extension if they are to make it through to the list, even if they appear to be
ordinary "text files" in your editor.

--
David.

>> I look forward to your response and thank you in advance.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Wanjiku N Gichohi
>> Tel: +254723766517 / +31645272661