The function "put.points.demo" in the TeachingDemos package allows you to
add points, delete points, and move points on a scatterplot (and also
computes some summaries based on the points).

It actually uses "locator" behind the scenes and redraws the plot each
time, but it gives the effect.  If that does not do what you want, you may
be able to modify the function (pure R code) to  do what you need.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Klot Lee <fff200...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The function locator() allows me to add points by mouse on function plot()
> I have draft. But the points can not be edit once I have made the click.
> How can I remove or just move the points I made on the draft?
>
> I use the locator function like this:
>
> > plot(1,1)
> > locator(type="o")
>

>  Thanks.