Hi,

I am plotting time series data, then using abline to draw a horizontal
line through the graph (for mean, etc). I would like to be able to
display the level at which the abline is drawn on either the left (main)
Y axis or a supplemental right Y axis.

Additionally, I would like to display 1 and 2 standard deviations of a
certain measure (rolling regression betas, in this case). But since I
already have 2 horizontal lines going through my graph (and yes I am
using colors and have them all in the legend), I am wondering if there
is another way of displaying the sd-s? Maybe through rectangles with low
opacity ...

Thanks in advance for any ideas/suggestions.

Arshavir