Dear Ista,
I copied my data below

UNIQUEID,FINDINGSID,ORGNUMRES,STNUMRES,CONVRES,VISITDY,ORGCHARRES,STCHARRES,NOMINALDAY,NOMINALDATE,MEASRMTDAY,MEASRMTDATE,INPUTDATE,NEOPLASMNAME,TUMORCLASSNAME,CATDOMAIN,CATDID,SPECIMENTYP,SPTDID,PCDOMAIN,USUBJID,PCDID,TESTDOMAIN,TSTDID,ORRESUNIT,RESDID,SUBJECTSID,STDRESUNIT,STDRDID,CONVRESUNIT,COVRDID,CUSTOMFIELD5,GRPLABEL,GRPNUMBER,SEX,SEXDID,TRIALGROUPSID,SPECIMENLOC,SPECIMENCOND,SPECIMENCOND1,SPECIMENCOND2,SPECIMENCOND3,SEVERITY,COMM,ASPECT,CAUSEOFDEATH,DERIVEFLG,PHASENAME,PHASENAMEDID,ENTITY,ENTITYDID,SECONDARYFLAG,CUSTOMFIELD0,CUSTOMFIELD4,CUSTOMFIELD6,CUSTOMFIELD9,SOURCE,RESCATEGORY,OFSPSEX,OFFSPNUM,FILEID,ANALYTEID,ANALYTEDID,DATETIME,ELTM,ENDY,NOMDAYOFPHASE,OFSPSEXDID,PLTIMEPOINT,STATUSFLAG,ANABIOREGION,TESTMETHOD,FINDLOC,CUSTOMFIELD8,TIMESLOTDESC,TIMESLOTCODE,PTPTN,TPTNUM
3073004,3073004,,37.800000000000000,37.800000000000000,61,© ® ™ ℠ ℗ ₳
฿ ₵ ¢
₡ ₢ ₠ $ ₫ ৳ ₯ € ƒ ₣ ₲ ₴ ₭ ₺ ℳ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₱ ₰ £
₹ ₨ ₪ ₸ ₮ ₩ ¥ ៛,© ® ™ ℠ ℗ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢
₡ ₢ ₠ $ ₫ ৳ ₯ € ƒ ₣ ₲ ₴ ₭ ₺ ℳ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₱ ₰ £
₹ ₨ ₪ ₸ ₮ ₩ ¥
៛,61,,,,,,,,,,,BW,"apcu102881`~!@#$%^&*()-_+={[}]|:;""'<,>.?/",16082,© ® ™
℠ ℗ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ ₠ $ ₫ ৳ ₯ € ƒ ₣ ₲ ₴ ₭ ₺ ℳ
₥ ₦ ₧ ₱ ₰ £ ₹ ₨ ₪ ₸ ₮ ₩ ¥ ៛,,© ®
™ ℠ ℗ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ ₠ $ ₫ ৳ ₯ € ƒ ₣ ₲ ₴ ₭ ₺
ℳ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₱ ₰ £ ₹ ₨ ₪ ₸ ₮ ₩ ¥
៛,45741,38733,© ® ™ ℠ ℗ ₳ ฿ ₵ ¢ ₡ ₢ ₠ $ ₫ ৳ ₯ €
ƒ ₣ ₲ ₴ ₭ ₺ ℳ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₱ ₰ £ ₹
SET 1€ é í ñ ó ú ü ¿ á é í ó ú ü

Thanks & Regards,
D V Kiran Kumar