Dear all

I wish to carry out sigma- and beta-convergence analysis in respect of panel
data [wherein current value of one of the variables needs be regressed upon
suitably transformed lagged values of another variable(s)]. I am quite new to
the R-language and am not very much aware of the availbaility of suitable
package(s)/ code in the language. Can any one help me in letting me know of
appropriate package/procedural steps to undertake the anlaysis. Kindly let me
know as well, format of the input data file for such a package.

Regards

Amarjit Singh Sethi

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/