Hello expert community.
Is there anybody whose used rehh package for iHS and rsb. I have gone through
the tutorial a dozen times, I need expert help to enable me apply it to my
p.falciparum snp data from the illumina platform.

Thanks
James Abugri
--
* "The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient,