Tubin wrote:
In the past few weeks I have had to give myself a crash course in R, in order
to accomplish some necessary tasks for my job.  During that time, I've found
this forum to be helpful time and time again - usually I find the answer to
my problem by searching the archives; once or twice I've posted questions
and been given near-immediate solutions.

I just wanted to thank the forum participants for all of their contributions
over the years!

Hear hear! .. I've benefited greatly from reading the postings here
and some of the members have been very generous with their knowledge too!

Esmail