Dear All,

I build a R package which will need to call external C functions. I registered
the C functions in the NAMESPACE file and include 32bit and 64bit dlls in the
packages. If I load the package in 64bit R and calls the external C functions,
it works fine. However if I load the package in 32bit R and call the external C
functions, it either does not work properly or gives back error message saying
cannot find the external C functions.

When I built the same package in R2.15.1, there is no such issue.

I checked the update news for R303 and found most .C is replaced by .Call. I
modified the code but the package cannot be loaded and R ended abnormally.

Does anyone know if there any difference of 32bit R303 calling external C from
64bitR303? Thank you!

Regards,
Yan