Dear Constanze,

the error message gives you a hint, where the problem might be. The first error massage says that you have NAs in your index variables "Unit" and "Week". You can check that with the is.na() function. The second error message (r.squared) tells you to specify the model, that is on which transformation of the data the R-squared has to be computed. There is no default. Moreover, you insert a dataframe ("pCN04") instead on a plm object in r.squared().

Kind regards

Nina Schönfelder

-----
FernUniversität in Hagen