Thank you all for your helpful responses. I apologize for the lack of subject line. That is certainly not my habit. It happened because my first email was refused because it was sent using an incorrect "From:" line (an aliases email address, daniel.wagen...@uc.edu) instead of the address I subscribed to the list with. When I resent it, I failed to copy the subject line. My apologies.

- Daniel