On 16/11/15 20:49, Ragia Ibrahim wrote:
Dear group IF I had an objective function and some constrains formed
in linear model form. is there a way,..library in R that helps me to
solve such amodel and find the unknown variable in it?

This is a very ill-posed question and is unlikely to provoke any useful responses. If you can't make the effort to ask a clear, precise question, why should anyone make the effort to try to answer you? Even if they *could* answer you. Which they can't.

(a) Frame a proper question, providing a minimal reproducible example.

(b) Do some googling; don't expect others to do your work for you.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS