I do not get this: If it works it is OK to use it. If it does not work, you can't....

Best,
Uwe Kigges

On 09.03.2016 17:44, Santosh wrote:
Thanks for your response. Since the test failed due to X11 connectivity
reasons, is it okay to use it in applications where X11 server connectivity
is not required?
Thanks and much appreciated,
Santosh

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM, Uwe Ligges <lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de