> On Jun 1, 2016, at 1:33 AM, Sunish Kumar Bilandi
> <sunish.bila...@evalueserve.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I am using RedHat 5 and installed R using YUM, (R version 3.2.3) Now I want
> to update R version tp 3.3.0, but I am unable to do that, Is there any
> alternate to do this?
>
> Hope to hear from your side.
>
> Regards,
>

> Sunish Bilandi
> Business Analyst, CIDA-01
> Evalueserve

Hi,

First, RHEL and related distributions (e.g. Fedora), have a dedicated R-SIG
list:

Future queries in this domain should be submitted there, as many of the RH
package maintainers (e.g. Tom Callaway, aka Spot) read that list.

For R 3.3.0, it would appear that it is about a day away from being available
for release:

  https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-6fc2c863b0

So for now, it would be available via the EPEL testing repos.

Otherwise, you can wait until it is available via release in the next day or
so, or download the RPMS directly here:

Regards,

Marc Schwartz