Hi all,
I want to use Supervised Self organizing Maps from Kohonen package for my data.
I need to divide my df into training set and test set, but a part of my df
contains column with factor levels and I don't know how to bring them into my
training set. Currently I use the following command for my training set:

    dt=sort(sample(nrow(df),nrow(df)*.7))
    training=m[dt,]
till here I get no error but in the next step which I need to bring my training
set in a matrix I face this error:

    scale(df[training,])
error: 'x' should be numeric
Does anyone know how should I include column with factor levels in my df so
that I don't get this error?
Thanks for any help,
Elahe