Dear R users,

I have been using rnorm, rbinom and have been getting the following warning
message when I do not have any NAs in my generated values.

Warning messages:1: In rnorm(nref, mean = mu.m2[[k]], sd = sqrt(disp.m2[[k]])) :
  NAs produced

In one of the resources I found in over the internet explains that the
mean and sd should be declared as integers. So I tried that which did
not solve the issue.

Can anyone advise me on how to eliminate the warning message?

Thank you.