Le 19/09/2016 à 10:53, FIORAVANTI TATIANA a écrit :
Dear members of the R-project

I am doing a mixed stock analysis with the Mixstock Package in R, at the end of the analysis I
would summarize all my results (mean, standard deviation, median, percentile, etc...) using the
mysum(x, name=NULL) function, but I don't understand which is the correct manner to set up it, what
"x" and "name"are? ..Can you help me? Thank you very much,

Tatiana

Dear Tatiana,

First: I don't find the Mixstock package in CRAN. You should indicate how to install it. Second: I don't find anywhere a function mysum(). Is it part of the Mixstock package? Third: Send a reproducible exemple to show what you tried to use the function.

Finaly you should read the posting guide in this list to have more chance to have answers.

Sincerely,

Marc