Dear Marcela

Can you clarify what you mean by a double entry table?

On 23/09/2016 15:07, Andrea Marcela Huerfano Barbosa wrote:
Hi everyone,
My name is Marcela, I am bachelor student of statistics.
I have a data frame with 59 variables and two of them are categorical  and
 have three levels each one,  I would like to construct a double -entry
table with this variables, I mean the categorical ones.

Any help will be really thankful

Thanks for reading
Andrea Marcela

Michael